Model 7500 : On special request only and made to order
The WELL 7500 saw enables the highly advantageous financial development of the production of large samples of fragile materials. It offers the following characteristics:
- Cuts all materials: ceramic, optical glass, glass, silicon (monocrystalline and polycrystalline), metals, composite materials, etc.
- Samples up to 2000 mm in diameter or per side: flat surfaces, thin slices, very clean cut, almost intact surface.
- Precision cutting process: the process does not cause micro-cracks because slow wire speed (max 2.5 m / s) does not generate heat. This heat is immediately evacuated (the liquid used is only to clean the diamond wire).
- At higher wire speeds (up to about 25 m / s) the cutting speed is impressive. A water cooling system will be installed to cool the sample.
- Minimal material loss: the diamond wire diameter is 0.35, 0.5 and 0.7. The wire thus comes into contact with only a tiny surface area of the workpiece. Moreover, the surfaces obtained after cutting are flat and parallel: they only require very fast polishing, which causes a minimal loss of material. Our process saves you time and money.
To know more about it
- Precision cutting
- Slow-speed cutting does not generate heat
- Clean cut without flaking
- Cuts all materials
- Minimal material loss (advantageous for expensive materials)
- 2000 mm cutting depth
- 2000 mm sample height
The WELL 7500 precision diamond wire saw operates on the proven WELL cutting principle: a wire that is constantly unwound and wound. The cut is made by the movement of the wire on the workpiece. The sample to be cut is placed on a workbench and moves towards the moving wire. This bench can receive heavy loads up to 2000 kg.
Due to the high density of diamond grains on the surface of the wire, the latter has great durability, even for cutting hard materials. To cut more malleable materials, it is possible to orient the wire: this option enables the evacuation of chips and keeps the work station clean.
The 7500 model is manufactured on request. Depending on the dimensions of the samples to be cut, the vertical cutting space, the size of the bench, the table travel, the lubrication system, etc. are all sized according to requirements.
The advantages of WELL 7500 diamond wire saws
- The 7500 saw is designed to cut large workpieces
- Max. weight of workpieces: 2000 kg
- Diamond wire Ø 0.35 – 0.5 – 0.7 mm – 64 μ on coil
- Max. depth and height of the cut from 300 to 2000 mm
- Speed adjustable from 0 to 25 m / s
Options for the 7500 model
Various mounting accessories are adaptable as standard, and installations for different applications can be provided on request.
Specifications of WELL 7500 saws
- Mains: 230 to 400 V – 50/60 Hz
- Control: touchscreen
- Wire speed: 0 to 25 m / s
- Workbench load: 2000 kg
- Max. wire tension: 50 kg
- Wire length: up to 40 metres
- Wire diameter: 0.35 – 0.5 – 0.7 mm
- L x W x H: variable according to sample size
- Net weight: from 250 kg