The advantages of WELL diamond wire saws
WELL diamond wire saws provide sharp, smooth surfaces on any material. The component used for cutting is a stainless steel wire and crimped diamond grains.
Description of our Products
WELL diamond wire saws exert only minimal pressure on the material to be cut. The cutting process does not generate heat.
The advantages of WELL diamond wire saws:
- Unique, patented technique
- Smooth cutting without damage
- Suitable for the most demanding environments
- Durability of tools
- Over 3,000 customers throughout the world
- Minimal and homogeneous pressure throughout the cutting
- Fully preserves sample to observe
- Family business since 1974
For any questions or advice regarding your specific cutting needs, please contact us.